All orders have FREE DELIVERY applied automatically at checkout.
If your order contains only wax melts
We send all wax melt purchases by 2nd Class Royal Mail Large Letter Mail.
We post them in boxes that fit through your letterbox so you don't have to wait in for deliveries.
Most wax melt orders are posted within 24hrs of placing the order and will take between 2-4 working days for delivery.
So please allow 5 working days from placing your order to receiving your order.
If you haven't received your order in 5 working days please email us: email@example.com.
If your order contains more than just wax melts
Any orders that cannot be posted through your letter box will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class Parcel post or will be send via DPD. Either way you will be given a confirmation email.
Please allow 3 working days for us to fulfil your order and 3-4 working days for your parcel to be delivered. Most orders are send the next day and are delivered within 3 days of dispatch, but please allow 7 working days from placing your order before contacting us.
We want you to be delighted with your Freckleface Order, but if you are not, you can return an item within 30 days of receipt as long as the item is unused and in the original packaging.
We will be happy to exchange the item for a replacement item or to refund the card you used to make the purchase, there will be a postal charge to return any unwanted items, that aren't faulty to us.
Please direct any issues or complaints to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freckleface Home Fragrance is a LTD company registered number: 12428452,
VAT registered in the UK. All orders include VAT at 20%
Freckleface Home Fragrance Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Freckleface Home Fragrance Ltd, Unit 1, Centurion Court, Roman Bank, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE109LR
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, sign up to an email newsletter and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, gender, financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We use tracking cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical purposes and no personally identifiable information is stored.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. All web browsers automatically accept cookies; you can modify your browser security settings to block cookies although you should be warned that changing cookie settings can adversely affect the performance of our website.
HOW WE MAKE USE OF THE INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
· Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
· Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else's interests).
· Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
We need all the categories of information in the list above primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. The situations in which we will process your personal information are listed below:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from the contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
o We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) if you have explicitly consented to us doing so. If you are happy for us to use your data in this way, and to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
o We do not share your information with any other organisations.
· Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored via our website provider Wix.com.
YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE AND RESTRICTION
· Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes at any point in the future.
· Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
· Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
· Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
· Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
· Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
· Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
· Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact email@example.com in writing.
· No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
· What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
· Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
14th April 2020